
I love your nose. If there are small spots in there, they are the science, the art, the magic. I can't see most of your hair; but I know it's there. I can't see the rest of your body; but I know it's there. But I can't see other small spots that I would love to be finding, one by one. There are some under your neck; still I like your nose more. On your left arm, over your right shoulder; still I like your nose more. And because of its many small spots, I love it, you know why? Because they tell me that you are alive, that I could find you someday if I swim the enormous sea between us; I could count them, watch your strong eyes moving, watch your ears, smell your lips and your neck.
Girl, I love your nose. I know it's impossible that us in live will meet. But I know that I will never find a nose like yours; be sure that I will not forget of it, that I will have hope for us to meet, that I could see what the picture hides. And then, not remembering anymore, just living, as there would be no past, only future; a future where your nose would be a new meaning, a new truth, but a hidden one. Yes, because I don't want to share it with no one. I want to no one else to have your nose; the day I'll find the copy, I'll lost that so big love, I'll leave you, I'll leave myself and will search for a new hope. If I don't find one, I'll just keep the hope of finding one. Jaja, I'm swiming through words, girl. Thrust me: I will never find another nose like yours; to find your small spots will be my first hope. Be sure that I will tell you "hi girl. I love your nose".
(Foto de Dhanutza)
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario