
From Ecuador, I say hi! We don't know each other and I think we are far from meeting face to face sometime. But I think I can know a little about you with the help of your art, your pictures, your expressions and your beauty. Perhaps is not much, I know. But I have no other choice, I have no other guide than these few elements. I can see that many people is telling you smile, is telling you to be happy. If you don't like what I'm about to say, is okey, is your choice. You don't have to smile, you don't have to be happy, is not a law, is not something we must do. If there is sadness in your life, it is what your life is. If you are happy, your face and your body will tell us about it. For me, there is not something more beautiful than a girl like you, breathing an air made of nostalgia, of melancholia. I repeat, I don't know you, I don't know what your life is, but your pictures, all those moments frozen forever are amazing, are incredible. If you are about to change, maybe to smile, maybe to cry, is you, is your life, is nothing that you could control. But I beg you, pretend that life is not moving everytime, pretend that time is slow, if you can, pretend that time is frozen forever and give me, give us, all of us that can see you, give us more of your pictures, more of your non-smiling-beauty, more of your nostalgia, more of your melancholia.
Hi, did I say? From Ecuador, I say goodbye.
(Foto de Laura)
1 comentario:
Publicar un comentario